Loyality
Seems like this word has possessed me
Am afraid this word is eating up my life
What should I do ?? Should I give up on very concept that my life is based
Fidelity, honour and valour ... These three words I hold very dear to my heart
Valour to fight .. to protect the honour.. fidelity towards the cause
I consider one should have valour to protect the honour but you can only show valour of you have fidelity towards the cause i.e. to protect the honour.. am showing valour in terms of scarifice..am scarificing my life to just protect the honour
Seems like this word has possessed me
Am afraid this word is eating up my life
What should I do ?? Should I give up on very concept that my life is based
Fidelity, honour and valour ... These three words I hold very dear to my heart
Valour to fight .. to protect the honour.. fidelity towards the cause
I consider one should have valour to protect the honour but you can only show valour of you have fidelity towards the cause i.e. to protect the honour.. am showing valour in terms of scarifice..am scarificing my life to just protect the honour
No comments:
Post a Comment